Property Release

Inmate Search Form

Property Release For Century Regional Detention Facility

What You Need For Property Release

  • Inmate must submit an inmate property release form within the jail to have property or money approved for release to you by name.
  • You must have a valid photo identification card like drivers license, state id card or passport.

How To Pickup Property

You can also get a property release form (blue slip) from the visitation center at the jail. All property release forms like this take 24 to 48 hours to process and be approved. 

Inmate Search Form

Scroll to Top